About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy First blog day (part one)! OK, so its not REALLY a holiday but the way things have been going, I need every reason to celebrate something!

Things that I am thinking of as, well, I type: friends (how many of us have them? hahaha) I have come to realize that I don't have as many as I thought. I wish I did but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I will say that the few I have are amazing! So I figured in order to know who I am as a blogger, you should know my friends.

Well first of all I have to speak of my wife! HAHAHA! Yeppers, you read that right! My secret lover is Ashley...we really aren't lovers because I don't swing that way but she's my rock. I'm a bit wirery...loud...ok I have no verbal filter! She keeps me grounded. She's one of those friends who you know will be there through everything.

Then there's my white twin, Nichole (I call her Ni-cho-le because she leans like a cho-lo but not really). She loves everything I do, we work in the same field and want the same things from life...happiness! She loves to have fun and try new things and we always have blast together, even sitting on her couch with out mini wizard flying to new york! One thing I must say is I use the term "white" loosely because we are basically the same skin complexion!

I have other friends who I talk to but those 2 are on speed dial! Who are your speed dial friends?

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Black.. totally you. LOL By the way, this is your rock speaking. Lmao! Love you and will always be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! my "rock speaking"! "Just call my name and I'll be there. Just look over your shoulder hunny! oooooohhhhhhh" heeheehee

    ReplyDelete