About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheese!

Today’s hmmm…moment is brought to you by Satan. You can’t get me, dude! Muahahaha! STICK AND MOVE!

Yesterday was rough. That’s why I didn’t blog. No need to spread my bad mood to others. I got some bad news from a group of inconsiderate individuals, who are rude and want to see me fail. Obviously the state of Illinois is run by Satan…look at Blago! How does a man who is clearly corrupt get away?

Anyway, that’s enough of that. Yes, I am still angry. No, I probably won’t get over it soon but I can’t worry about who did what and who won’t listen. That’s what Satan wants me to do. He wants me to worry about nonsense to distract me from the goal. It’s not going to happen, so find another victim. I will be just fine and if not, at least I didn’t waste time worrying about something I can’t change. I’m not a politician and I have no desire to be. My voice is heard through my vote and apparently I need to reconsider my selection process!

On a brighter note, I have a job interview Saturday. It’s at a clothing store. I’m not thrilled about retail but I will not complain! It’s a job and income! And…I really like the clothes they sell, except the shoes because I don’t do heels! But I can wear flip flops and flats! Oh, and I can wear jeans! I hope this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment