About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I called, He answered

I listened to You, Lord, when You told me to go for my dream. I found courage in You. You tested my faith. You gave me strength. You showed me love. You gave me support. And I thank You.
“I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry” Psalms 40:1

I totally had a different blog for today but one phone call changed that blog. Let’s back track. Last week during one of my many personal talks, I told the Lord that I need a sign; for Him to tell me I wasn’t making a mistake by going back to school. I admitted to Him that I hadn’t been very patient but I would change that. I didn’t have to wait patiently for very long!

Let’s go back to the phone call! Yesterday morning I got a call from Connie, my new best friend! Sorry Ashley, but she just bought my love for the right price (the equivalent of about $15,000)! That’s a lot of money right?! I won’t actually ever see it exactly but I don’t owe it to NIU! The NIU PT program was given a second tuition waiver and they gave it to me!!! ME!!! They picked me!! They could have picked one of the other 28 people but they chose me! HE chose me! HE heard me! I haven’t been this happy in a really long time and I love it! It seems to be the beginning of great things!

2 comments:

  1. I have a problem with that. LOL just kidding. I can't give you $15,000 so she can be it for 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. five minutes were up a long time ago...and thats about as long as it lasted

    ReplyDelete