About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

love=Lord

As a reply to musiq Wednesday: the song has 2 meanings. I can love a person no matter what and you can change the word love and replace it with “Lord” and the song as a whole new feel. I heard the remake a few months ago on the radio here. It was great.

I wrote a blog for today…deleted it and wrote it again. Then I saved it, came back and deleted it again. See, sometimes I can care what people think and how my words will hurt. So today I will keep it in. But I will say that I am a DJ now on blip.fm. Just call me DJ Jayboogie! Anyway, I don’t have many songs on the playlist but I will work on it! I love all kinds of music. Right now I think it’s just Evanesence and JayZ but I will add more! Just keep checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. wait a minute! How do you have 310 swagbucks? I didn't have that much at the beginning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete