About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone

Nothing on my mind today. Well nothing I'm going to blog about anymore. I discussed it once and that is enough. But I have been right all week to keep some things to myself. Just read my horoscope:

The Libra Moon buzzes your 12th House of Secrets and you're likely to have a few things that you're not going to tell anyone. However, you are tempted to reveal something very private about yourself and you could go overboard and share more than you should. Don't think that everything you say now will turn out fine. If you are thinking about confessing, take a few minutes to remember your reasons for keeping quiet in the first place.

I don't know about the moon's and how they get in these numbered houses but the rest of it makes a whole lot of sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment