About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

hahaha no way Jose'

Today's horoscope is correct but its not going to happen...

"You have too much on your mind now, but that doesn't make it easy to share your long-term concerns with others now. There may be so much happening that you don't want to create additional problems, yet you also have some significant information that is worthwhile to express. Keep in mind that what you say is less disruptive than how you might say it. Instead of tying your conversations to anyone else's actions, just put your feelings out there with no expectations."

Dear Horoscope, its not all my fault. I can't express myself because completely because then I'm just being a bitch. There is no nice way to say "you hurt me with this more than I could have imagined". I said it once and it wasn't received well so I will take the chance of keeping it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment