About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

New light, new day, and a new...

Today is the start of a new week. I feel great. I have a job…almost! My meeting for school is Friday morning! I can’t wait to start! Things are going to be great this week! I just know it! Last week was tough because there was so much going on in my head and unfortunately that is where it has to stay. I am going to focus on getting ready for school!

There isn’t really a hmmm…moment today. I did notice yesterday that I can actually feel my abs and they are getting less and less like j-e-l-l-o! I have also noticed that my posture is better. I am just stronger all around. It’s a great feeling. Hopefully I can keep up with everything when my schedule gets a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment