About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

OK, so after a week on campus, I learned a few things about NIU
1) Bring your own lunch unless you want subway but never go to subway between the hours of 12pm and 2pm.
2) I can navigate the campus…but only the 6 buildings I need to know!
3) Get to campus before 9am, no matter when class starts, just so you can find a parking spot.
4) Never ever ever print from home…it’s free on campus!
5) Hide your facial expressions from the girls walking around campus like it’s a club with heels on and half naked…they don’t like when you look at them like they are fools (but they are! All those hills and all that walking and you got on stilettos…hot mess!)
6) The staff is really friendly…in every department (especially Connie in the PT department! She’s been really helpful.)

As you can see, I have learned a few things about NIU. The most important thing I learned is that I love it! Now if I can just learn my classmate’s names! I know a few but not all 35 of them…I suck at remembering names!

1 comment: