About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

quack! quack!

Sorry folks! Its been a while since I blogged but that is only because I am way too busy (which is to be expected). Classes are great and I have having a blast, especially cadaver lab. I will definitely blog more when football starts and after I get things organized! I have just been getting all my ducks in a row!

Oh, and a special belated birthday shout out to one of my bestie's, Nichole! Yesterday was her birthday and now she is really really old! HAHAHA! I love that girl to death! She is the best...so I guess if Ashley is my rock, that would make Nichole my pebble...a really BIG pebble thought, or maybe Ashley is my boulder and Nichole is my rock...either way they are the best 1-2 punch when it comes to friends and by punch I mean kool-aid (with a little tequila in it! yum).

P.S. I have stuck to my diet so far, even with all the traveling and school work! YAY ME!

1 comment: