About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I miss you!

Dear life,
I miss you! It’s been weeks since I’ve written a blog, been to bed on time, watched TV or done anything not related to school or work. I do get to spend more time with Christian and his football activities but I still miss you. Don’t get me wrong…I love school! But I just miss the time we shared watching Chelsea Lately, cleaning, and playing wii. I wish I could have you and school but it’s just not possible. I mean, I even have to schedule phone time! How crazy is that?! But I promise you this! As soon as school is over, it’s just me and you! I hope you miss me as much as I miss you!
Sincerely,
Dazed and confused

P.S. can I borrow $20?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so i just looked at your ticker and christian's birthday is in 3 and a half months? Wow! Anyway, life will be here when you get done with school, I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete