About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

brag all you want!

If you have a wonderful man or woman, who helps balance your world. Who isn't perfect, but is perfect for you. Who works hard and would do anything for you. Who makes you laugh and drives you crazy! Who you want to grow old with, and is your best friend. Who you are thankful for everyday, and who you could not live without. Then brag on him/her a little and re-post this as your status.

Interesting statement here I found in a friends facebook status...I think I like it but not enough to make it my facebook status. That might not be taken the way its meant and get me in trouble with him! He does drive me crazy and is perfect for me but I am not getting any older after 30...LOL! Wouldn't that be nice!? I thought this was a very nice post. I am not one to brag, especially when I technically have nothing official to brag about. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment