About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Its been a while

So I know its been a while but I have been busy! I started journaling more and that just wasn't hitting the spot...like blogspot! HAHAHA! Anyway, I have a question. I wrote a blog post to someone and I know they will probably never read my blog but I am scared to post it. Its not bad. Actually I think it is beautiful. My first question is should I post it? I'd hate to write something so wonderful and heartfelt and no one ever see it. My second question is how do I get my posts to stop automatically posting to my facebook? HELP! Another post will come later today...if I figure out this facebook thing!

2 comments:

  1. You have to do through dlvr.it to change it.. do you remember what your user name and password is for that? Cause you'll need that then you can delete the path from there.
    And I say post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its telling me that my e-mail addresses are not registered...I only have 2 e-mail addresses so I don't know what to do

    ReplyDelete