About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

August, where are you?

Is it August yet? I’m sooooo ready for school. This summer didn’t turn out to be what I wanted but then again, when is anything exactly how you expect it to be? I didn’t think that I would spend the whole summer looking for a part-time job. I didn’t think that I would feel stuck. I thought things would be good; I’d get a little closer with my mom, get things organized and have fun while making some extra case. Instead, I feel like a failure or that I’m making a huge mistake and I can’t do anything because I’m flat broke. I have to give glory to God for my mother because without those two, I’d be on “these streets” (Madea reference). There are two things I need to happen; one of these places to hire me and school to start. Then I can make some cash and be that much closer to being out of school! LOL! I can’t wait to be done and I haven’t started…didn’t I talk about this yesterday? I’m not supposed to be looking that far to the future, so let’s find a job! Anyone got any connections!? Thanks bunches and I haven’t heard of anyone confirming they bought my Evan Turner jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment