About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sweating out this cold

I’m sick. Yep. It’s official. I’m exhausted. My body aches. I lost my voice and coughing isn’t helping. But what is impressive to me is that I have continued to work out everyday…except Monday but that’s because I was exhausted from all the work I did last weekend. The “hmmmmm” in all of this is that the numbers are getting smaller everyday but I don’t see it. I saw it in the beginning when the muffin top went away but now I don’t see a change. My clothes fit better, I’ve lost 3 inches around my waist and I feel stronger. I have a lot more energy too…except now because I’m sick. The only place I notice the difference more and more everyday is my face. I’m still chubby cheeks but when I smile my eyes are not anatomically forced closed! Let’s see where I am next week…and hopefully I’m not still sick next week.

1 comment:

  1. Being sick sucks! But losing weight is awesome! Or just inches .. or whatever. I need to understand more about stuff like that but when Paul talks about it, it bores me. LOL

    ReplyDelete