About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I usually try not to look forward too much. I have to spend so much time on figuring out today. But lately I can’t help myself. May 10, 2013

It is 2 days before my grandpa’s birthday, 3 days before my mom’s birthday, and 4 days before my grandmother’s birthday. It’s a day that will be on the same list with high school graduation, the day Christian was born, college graduation and so many other special days. It’s a day that will be very similar to ever special occasion: my dad won’t be there, my mom will be in the front row, some member of my family will be too busy, and I will probably cry. I also know it will be the beginning of my life!

As you probably guessed, that’s my grad school graduation date. I am pretty excited about the whole experience. I know I will learn so much and can’t wait to find out what path this takes me down. I am most excited to finally silence all the doubters. I am sick of hearing people tell me what they think of me and my situation. I am a hard worker and do all that I can. Because it doesn’t meet someone else’s standards doesn’t mean I’m a bum. My only struggle will be leaving everything I have created in Illinois behind…but I’m sure I will get over it quick when I’m sitting with Ashley sneaking Hayden Buddy and the new nugget some Reesch’s Donuts!

2 comments:

  1. If i can be there I'll be screaming your name! Yay! Maybe just me and Nugget cause Hayden should be in school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well damn i want a reeschs donut too :O(

    ReplyDelete