About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

lean like a CHO-LE!

I woke up yesterday, went to bed last night, and woke up this morning with the same two things on my mind: “thank the Lord I’m still breathing” and “my NI-CHO-LE is moving back this weekend”. I realized how much I had in Yorkville when I left. That was my social network and I loved it. I don’t have a social network where I live. I have/had (not sure yet) one friend in the area but I can’t tell her intent so I’d rather just not worry about it. Some days she actually seems to care and other days…I mean most days, I don’t even exist. But my Ni-cho-le is the best. She was there when we moved last year and she was a big help! She helped me unpack all of my son’s things and organize his room and then we “TRIED” to but by bed together. I still to this day am not sure if I put it together correctly. Then we went to six flags (more flags, more fun!) and had a great time!

Now, it’s her turn! I’m going to help them unload the truck on Saturday and help her unpack on Sunday! I love to organize and clean so I’m perfect for the unpacking gig! We are not going to six flags afterward this time but I’m sure that we will make it into a great time.
I was asked a few days ago if I was worried that things with me and Nichole would be the same as the other friend because Nichole and Kevin (aka the KEVINATOR: that’s what I call him) spend a lot of time together and live together. Without hesitation I said “NO”. Kevin isn’t a self-centered, egotistical, rude, drama queen, douche-bag like the other one (do you want me to tell you how I really feel, LOL). In fact, he is the opposite! He’s a marine just like my little-big brother (I’ll explain later) which was an instant positive when I first met Kevin. He’s a really nice guy and most important, he doesn’t treat Nichole like a piece of meat! They are so cute together! Anywho, I am actually looking forward to becoming even better friends with him. I am sure we will have lots of good times and maybe get into a little trouble! This weekend is going to be the beginning of great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment