About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

C is for cookie

This hmmm moment is brought to you today by the letter R and cookies! Don't ask...The R is for rain and cookies, well I just want a cookie.

Yesterdays diet was messed up because SOMEONE didn't make sure the freezer door was shut all the way and food defrosted. So I had to cook a roast but today I am making the general tso chicken! I actually didn't eat much roast; 1)I really don't like it, 2)I didn't want to and 3)No one was there to guilt me into eating it. And anyway when I got home I drank a huge glass of water, half a Gatorade and some Sunny D. It was entirely too hot and humid yesterday and I sat outside watching Christian at football practice for 2 hours! Today, I'm bringing drinks for both of us!

Breakfast: coffee, small bowl of cereal
Snack: apple
Lunch: turkey sandwich on wheat with fresh veggies (no dressing)
Snack: special K bar
Dinner: general tso chicken with brown rice and a side salad

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking "dressing on what?" then that instantly changed to... I haven't had any italian dressing on a turkey sandwich in a while. Yeah I'm weird and pregnant. LOL

    ReplyDelete