About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ouch!

I got my general tso chicken finally! It was great! And I didn't coat the chicken with flour in hopes to save some calories...that and I was out of flour! But either way it was yummy!

Today's hmmm moment is brought to you by the 18 mosquito bits that I have on my legs and arms. Do mosquito's have a purpose? Why can't we just kill them all? I think I'm going to get one of those African Mosquito Nets for football camp today. Mosquito's are like Satan's way to say "I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere". All they do is spread disease like hookers. YUCK! Hopefully the field will have dried up some today and there won't be as many mosquito's today... or I get there early enough to park on the street and sit in my car!

Day 4
Breakfast: coffee, small bowl of cereal
Snack: plum!
Lunch: salad topped with boiled egg whites, red peppers, tuna and green peppers
Snack: special K bar
Dinner: tacos

1 comment: