About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Diary of a Mad sort of black woman

There is so much going on in my head right now, I don't think that I can put it all together to write this blog. There is so much that I need to figure out and it would be so much easier with a job. I thought this summer would be cool; I would get to spend more time with Christian and DeVaughn, begin my studies, find a part time job, and enjoy life. I wasn't even close. Every time DeVaughn opens his mouth, I want to strangle him. Christian, up until recently, wouldn't even play a board game with me. I can't get a job and that means I can't do anything because I can't put gas in my car. My mom thinks I'm lazy even when I tell her I applied everywhere. I couldn't even get a job at a nursing home changing bed pans. I am beginning to think that its me but its not. My resume is intimidating to people because I have worked so long at one place and made a bit more than they are going to pay. If they would just call me back they would see that I'm not going to leave for at least 2 years and 9 months (yes I am counting already). The job thing is the biggest of my problems.
Then there is the other stuff. My BFF's sister in law is a bitch and making it absolutely impossible for anyone out of town to get to the baby shower. And this baby shower is the same baby shower I wanted to plan and was told it wasn't necessary. She doesn't listen. She is a fat ugly cuntbucket and I can't stand to hear her name. Its always all about her, even when she is doing something for someone else. And I would have done such a better job. I would have first consulted with the mommy to make sure that everyone who she really wanted to be there could be there...LIKE HER FUKING BEST FRIEND, MOTHER, AND SISTERS! AAHHHH!! I'm so angry about this shit I could spit fire. There are so many things about this that anger me. I would have made sure people had plenty of time to get gifts and plan to be there...not 2 weeks. I would have had great food because I'm an awesome cook. Just look at the first baby shower; the food was the best and everyone had a great time and guess what...IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MOMMY!!! Anyway, it doesn't really matter now. She doesn't listen. There will be 5 people there because she can't plan things and none of those people are people that would do anything in the world to be there if they had enough time to plan to do so. I bet she doesn't even know where they registered at or what is on the registry.
I have to get away from this before my blood pressure goes threw the roof...or I decided to send that email I have all typed up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment