About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Done with month 1!

Well I made it through the week on this diet and didn’t starve! Actually, yesterday I had to make myself eat lunch because I just wasn’t hungry. And I am about to do the same thing for breakfast. I am on the right track because I am eating when I need to and not because I want to. That fat chick in my brain is not so hungry anymore!
That also ends month one. I have no idea how much weight I lost but I know that I love a total of 7 inches from my arms, waist, hips and thighs! I don’t have a scale that works but the next time I go to Nichole’s house, I will weigh myself. I won’t tell you the number but I’ll share the difference with you. And with the end of month one here, I will put away the level one DVDs and start bustin a move with Shaun T and level 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment