About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Check...Mate

Today's hmmmm... moment is about friends. I am going to ask you a question and you don't have to post a reply. I really just want people to think but I will share my thoughts.

What type of friend are you?

I know it sounds like a quiz you would take on facebook but its a serious question. You may be the same to all people or you may be a different type to different friends. Your position on each relationship may be different based on the other person's needs, wants, and personality. That's me. I have a handful of people that I would drop everything I had to do to help. Then there are the people that I think and pray that they are doing well. This would be where most of my facebook friends are. I don't message everyday but I always wish them well. Then there are the people that are around because they have to be. I'm not very good at pretending to care about anyone or anything so this group usually is very small or doesn't exist. I purposely try to keep this group away. I'd hate to hurt someones feelings. Who am I kidding? I really don't care too much.

The reason that I asked you all (or the 4 people that might read this) to think about this is because I have begun to realize some things. Some people in group one don't deserve to be there and some people in group two should be held closer to my heart. I'm making moves like a chess game and I'm sure I will be victorious!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I am group one :) u have to letme know about next wk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are and I would't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete