About Me

My photo
Read the blog! This blog is about me, my experiences, and my journey toward change.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

day TUESDAY!

So day one of my diet wasn’t so bad. I didn’t eat breakfast because I woke up too late. I stuck with the snacks and lunch but I changed dinner. I made baked tilapia with small potatoes and salads. It was tasty and I was so proud that I took a small potato instead of a large one.
I am most proud that with all the stress from the day, I didn’t snack more! After the third bad news call, I really wanted to rip open my box of cosmic brownies and go to town! But instead of brownies I had a hand full of honey nut cheerios! I’m really getting into this and honestly, I wasn’t hungry at all! It was just enough food and I was satisfied with a smaller dinner portion. Here’s my menu for day 2. Hopefully day 2 is just as successful as day one! And hopefully all my phone calls make me smile and not make me cry!
Day 2
Breakfast: coffee, small bowl of cereal
Snack: apple
Lunch: turkey sandwich on wheat with fresh veggies (no dressing)
Snack: special K bar
Dinner: general tso chicken with brown rice and a side salad
Dessert: small scoop of ice cream no cone

1 comment: